Ānanti Hotels, Resorts & Residences is a fast growing new 5 stars brand, with its first opening in Montenegro.
Ānanti Resort, Residences & Beach Club – Reževići, Montenegro, and is the first member of The Leading Hotels of the World in Montenegro.
For this property, we are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager.
This is an offer for a full-time job in Budva, Reževići, Montenegro.
Food & Beverage Manager
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for all F&B outlets in the resort.
Manages daily restaurant/bar/room service/ beach bar operations and assists with menu planning maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
Coordinating all phases of group meeting/banquet functions held in the Hotel; coordinate these activities on a daily basis; assist to the clients in program planning and menu selection.
Maintain the services and reputation of Hotel and act as a management representative to the guests and all clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labor costs and profitability
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition
- Completion of monthly forecast
- Development and maintenance of department manual
- Development and maintenance of Hotel policies and procedures in the department
- To assist in menu planning and pricing
- Be available to Hotel Staff at all times in case of emergency
- All other duties as directed by the General Manager or Deputy Manager
- Assuring of weekly schedule and shift
- Ordering of all necessary goods for departments on the time
- Completion of monthly inventory
- Ensuring that services meet customer specifications
- Liaise on an on-going basis with the Sales Department and Front Office to ensure all client needs and requirements will be met
- Work with the Chef and Food & Beverage Supervisor to ensure all arrangements and details are dealt with
- Teamwork-Relations with co-workers and management
- Quality of Food & Beverage services
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Personnel selection
- Responsible for staff training and development
- Ensure all staff have ‘Smart Serve’ certification
- Participation towards overall Hotel Maintenance and cleanliness
- Achieving service that exceeds expectations
- Overall maintenance of the operation at a level in keeping with the standards prescribed
- Report any deficiencies in equipment and facilities
- Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks
- Proficiency in Point of sale ( POS ) software
Must be able to communicate in English writing and speaking form
Other languages are advantages
Good personality and Positive interpersonal skills required
Minimum High School diploma (SSS)
Diploma in Hotel & Tourism Management (VS / VSS) is preferred
Previous experience in same Job role minimum 2 years
Experience in a 4 – 5 star hotel preferred